- 18 -
Pascha is the fundamental and most important holiday in the Orthodox culture. Every other religious festival in the Orthodox calendar, including Christmas, is of secondary importance to the celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
This doesn't mean that Christmas or other events of the Christian liturgical calendar are ignored. Instead, these events are all seen as preliminary to, and illuminated by the Resurrection, in which all that has come before reaches fulfillment and fruition. (Wikipedia)
The package includes:
- accommodation 3 nights, breakfast included;
- gifts from the Little Rabbit
- 2 dinners ( Saturday & Sunday )
- Easter special lunch
- Cart ride (Saturday)
Price: 200 Euro/person
(based on double room accommodation)
* Our offer is not intended for the families with children under
8 years old.
* For families with children between 8 and 14, we will provide
a cusomized offer.
Upcoming Orthodox Easter Breaks:
2018: April 8
2019: April 28
2020: April 19
* Please ask this in your booking request..